These items are usually in stock for immediate delivery at no additional shipping charge when purchased with an SDR receiver.
1090 MHz ADS-B Filter/Preamp$45.95
1090 MHz ADS-B Premium Filter/Preamp$106.95
137.5 MHz NOAA/APT Filter/Preamp
Uputronics filtered preamps for improved reception on 137.5Mhz.
This is a cost effective SAW based unit which give excellent performance gains.
All Uputronics preamps are compatible with most USB SDR Dongles such as the Airspy. You can power them from either bias tee (This item is 100% compatible with the Airspy bias-tee) or a simple USB minicable (Purchased separately). Bias tee/USB voltage is 5V max.
This unit is a small filter and preamp designed to go between a software defined radio receiver and an antenna. Using a SAW bandpass filter and a low noise amplifier (LNA), it stops out of band intermodulation while providing additional gain for increased sensitivity. The LNA is before the SAW filter. To block strong commercial FM signals a high pass filter is installed before the LNA.
The LNA used is a MiniCircuits PSA4-5043+ which provides at least 21dB of gain. To stop out of band intermodulation an 137.5Mhz SAW bandpass filter, which has a 7.6MHz bandwidth is also present. The insertion loss of this filter is approximately 1.4dB, which does increase the overall noise figure of the unit to 0.75dB. Connectors are SMA female both sides.
Filter/Preamp mounting lugs/ears
- Mounting lugs (AKA ears) for the new style HAB5 series preamps
- More info: Manufacturer's website
- Note: Manufacturer's price is shown in Pounds. Our price is the equivalent in Dollars.
USB Cable for Filter/Preamps
- USB cable for the Filter/Preamps and Preamps.
- Use as a replacement or spare cable.
- For use when Bias-T is not available (when Airspy is not used)
- NOTE: NOT compatible with Airspy (use OEM cable)
Wideband 0.1-4 GHz Preamp
- Wideband Preamp for general use.
- Fully compatible with Airspy.
- 100% compatible with the Airspy bias-t. (no external power required)
- Approximately 20dB gain.
- Low 0.75dB noise figure (NF).
- Manufacturer’s website
- Note: This item was custom made just for Airspy.US.