IMPORTANT NOTE: Please note that orders placed after noon on Wednesday 5/17 will ship the following week due to the Dayton Hamvention. We will not ship on 5/18 or 5/19. Orders will also be subject to stock availability, but we do not anticipate any stock issues.
Welcome to Airspy.US – Your USA source for quality SDR products!
We offer the best products at the best prices with the following advantages:
SDR Receivers / Converters
Airspy R2 SDR
- The antenna connector is a Female SMA.
- Comes as shown with Airspy R2 SDR Receiver and USB cable.
- Airspy Revision 2 improves the following:
- Better USB noise immunity
- Better ESD protection on the RF input
- Added ESD protection on the dual High Speed ADC inputs
- Better RF Shielding
- Better RF Filtering
- Replaced the USB connector with a custom designed, more robust, 4 through hole points model
- Better thermal stability
- Better compatibility with the SpyVerter
Airspy R2 / Spyverter R2 combo set
- Airspy R2 AND Spyverter in a package deal.
- Includes the accessories of each item.
- Best value for 1 kHz to 1800 MHz coverage.
- Adapts Airspy to cover 1 kHz to 60 MHz.
- New R2 version with 80% current draw reduction.
- GPSDO reference clock input (on board *).
- 10 MHz instantaneous spectral view.
- This is NOT “just another upconverter”.
- The ideal expansion option for your Airspy.
- Includes two barrel connectors + jumper.
- No external power required (when powered by an Airspy)
- NOTE: NO Micro USB power cable is supplied with this package. See below for USB cables when not used with non-Airspy SDRs.
- * External option coming soon.
Airspy Mini SDR
- Airspy Mini
- Same specs as Airspy but 6 MHz view
- Lower CPU requirements than Airspy