BNC Barrel (F/F) – GOLD
- Connects two BNC Male connectors.
- Gold plated.
N to BNC Adapter
- Adapts a BNC Female to accept an N male connector.
SMA Jack to U.FL Plug Pigtail – 2.2″
- Connects an SMA Male to a U.FL
- Gold plating matches the Airspy RF and Preamp connectors.
SMA to SMA Pigtail (extension) – 12″
- Adapts the RF connection for tight spaces or stress relief.
- Gold plating matches the Airspy RF connector.
- RG-316 cable (High Quality / Small Size)
UHF to BNC Adapter
- Adapts a BNC Female to accept a UHF male connector (PL259).
While UHF connectors are not our favorite at higher frequencies, we also know there are some who will want UHF adapters, so we will sell these for those who want them (see note below *). These will also work fine for the Spyverter.
* Due to the wideband nature of the SDR units, use of UHF connectors is highly discouraged if you intend to use the unit above 500 MHz. Why? UHF connectors act like a brick wall to RF signals at higher frequencies, and we want you to get the most out of your SDR receiver.