Airspy Mini SDR
- Airspy Mini
- Same specs as Airspy but 6 MHz view
- Lower CPU requirements than Airspy
- The antenna connector is a Female SMA.
See https://airspy.com/airspy-mini/ for specs.
Leo Bodnar MINI GPSDO (reference clock unit)
- SINGLE output to control Airspy or Spyverter R2x (or other devices)
- One of the most compact units on the market
- Powered via USB
- Comes with GPS Antenna, and USB cable
- More info: Manufacturer's website
- Note: Manufacturer's price is shown in Pounds. Our price is the equivalent in Dollars.
SMA to MCX GPSDO Pigtail – 12″
- Connects the Airspy R2 clock input to a SMA connector.
- Used to connect the GPSDO MINI to Airspy Reference input.
- 12″ in length
USB Cable for Filter/Preamps
- USB cable for the Filter/Preamps and Preamps.
- Use as a replacement or spare cable.
- For use when Bias-T is not available (when Airspy is not used)
- NOTE: NOT compatible with Airspy (use OEM cable)