3-1200 MHz Directional Coupler
- 3-1200 MHz Directional Coupler
- Inexpensive network analyzer when
used with an SDR and Noise Source.
- Used for antenna tuning analysis (reflectometer).
- Gold plated SMA connectors.
- Built-in termination load.
Broadband Noise Source
- Broadband Noise Source.
- Used for tuning filters and duplexers.
- Used as a Network Analyzer RF source.
- Recommended accuesory: SMA 50 ohm load.
- 12V 2.1mm coaxial power supply sold separately.
- Covers 1 MHz to 3.5 GHz
- Output 60dB @100 MHz to 52dB @1 GHz to 20dB @3.5 GHz
Ferrite bead for Airspy USB cable (Clip-on)
- Some users have reported that using ferrite beads reduce noise (2 are recommended).
- We have not confirmed this, but this information comes from users we trust who are very knowledgeable about such matters.
Power Supply for Broadband Noise Source
- Power Supply for Broadband Noise Source.
- 12V 1A output
- 5.5mm/2.1mm coaxial connector.