GPS Antenna – Base (Station)
- GPS Base Station Antenna
- INCLUDES mounting plate
- Mount accepts Marine Threads (1″ x 14)
- Built-in LNA
- Covers GPS frequencies (1575 MHz)
- SMA connector for use with the GPS-based units.
- Cable length: 16.4 feet (5M)
- Cable Type: RG-58
- Gain: 28 dBi or more
- Supply voltage: 3-5V DC
More are currently on the way. This item should be back in stock shortly.
YouLoop HF loop antenna
Electrically balanced passive loop design with low loss RF transformer to cancel the responses to electric fields.
Ideal for noisy environments where electric-field sensors like the mini-whip antennas are impracticable.
High Performance DX when used with a low noise preamplifier.
High quality 2 meters (approx. 6 feet) transmission line included.
- HF Portable & Flexible Receive Loop Antenna
- Covers HF frequencies (10 kHz to 30 MHz)
- Usable on FM/VHF up to 300 MHz as a folded Dipole
- Maximum power 250 mW
- Passive Design
- No Tuning required
- Low-Loss Wide-Band BALUN with 0.28 dB loss typ.
- Connection: SMA Male on the end of the feedline.
2 x 1m RG402 18 GHz Coax with SMA Male Connectors – Branches
1 x 2m RG402 18 GHz Coax with SMA Male Connectors – Transmission Line
T shaped low-loss wide-band BALUN
Airspy HF+ Discovery (Recommended)
Airspy HF+ Dual Port (with R3 shorted)
Any other SDR with MDS < = -140 dBm (There aren't that many)