YouLoop HF loop antenna
Electrically balanced passive loop design with low loss RF transformer to cancel the responses to electric fields.
Ideal for noisy environments where electric-field sensors like the mini-whip antennas are impracticable.
High Performance DX when used with a low noise preamplifier.
High quality 2 meters (approx. 6 feet) transmission line included.
- HF Portable & Flexible Receive Loop Antenna
- Covers HF frequencies (10 kHz to 30 MHz)
- Usable on FM/VHF up to 300 MHz as a folded Dipole
- Maximum power 250 mW
- Passive Design
- No Tuning required
- Low-Loss Wide-Band BALUN with 0.28 dB loss typ.
- Connection: SMA Male on the end of the feedline.
2 x 1m RG402 18 GHz Coax with SMA Male Connectors – Branches
1 x 2m RG402 18 GHz Coax with SMA Male Connectors – Transmission Line
T shaped low-loss wide-band BALUN
Airspy HF+ Discovery (Recommended)
Airspy HF+ Dual Port (with R3 shorted)
Any other SDR with MDS <= -140 dBm (There aren't that many)