Airspy HF+ Discovery SDR
Building on the field-proven Airspy HF+ architecture, we designed the Most Refined HF/VHF SDR with world class performance in the smallest form factor.
The Airspy HF+ Discovery sets a new standard in terms of reception performance with extra pre-selectors for all the supported bands and a New DSP Core to optimize the gain distribution and the filtering parameters in real-time and dig deeper in the noise.
The signal path includes very high dynamic range data converters along with high performance passive mixers with an excellent Polyphase Harmonic Rejection structure. The included band-tracking pre-selectors eliminate unwanted interference and preserve the dynamic range of the receiver. With its world class strong signal handling capability and incredibly Low Noise, the HF+ Discovery is the ideal companion for All your High Performance Receive Scenarios.
Both the architecture and level of integration achieved in this design allow us to bring top performance reception at a very affordable price.
All the major SDR software is supported. Check the download page.
Ready to discover all these signals hiding in your spectrum?
- State of the art SDR for HF and VHF
- Covers 0.5 kHz to 31 MHz plus 60 to 260 MHz
- Up to 660 kHz Alias and Image-free output
- 18 bit DDC
- 0.5 ppm high precision, low noise clock
- No drivers required! (plug-and-play)
- Best Noise Reduction on the market!
- Supported by SDR# – the gold standard program! (and other SW)
- Full details at https://airspy.com/airspy-hf-discovery/
- The antenna connector is a Female SMA.
- The USB connector is a Micro USB.
- Comes with Airspy HF Discovery SDR Receiver and USB cable.
- HF coverage between 0.5 kHz .. 31 MHz
- VHF coverage between 60 .. 260 MHz
- -140.0 dBm (0.02 µV / 50 ohms at 15MHz) MDS Typ. at 500Hz bandwidth in HF
- -141.5 dBm MDS Typ. at 500 Hz bandwidth in FM Broadcast Band (64 – 118 MHz)
- -141.0 dBm MDS Typ. at 500 Hz bandwidth in VHF Aviation Band (118 – 260 MHz)
- +15 dBm IIP3 on HF at maximum gain
- +13 dBm IIP3 on VHF at maximum gain
- 110 dB blocking dynamic range (BDR) in HF
- 95 dB blocking dynamic range (BDR) in VHF
- 150+ dB combined selectivity (hardware + software)
- 120 dB Image Rejection (software)
- Polyphase Tracking filters for close range interference suppression
- New High Performance Pre-selector for HF with 4 filter banks (corners at ~DC, 5, 10, 17 and 31 MHz)
- New High Performance Pre-selector for VHF (Air, HAM, Commercial and Military VHF)
- New High Performance Pre-selector for the FM band (Japan, US, EU, OIRT)
- Up to 660 kHz alias and image free output for 768 ksps IQ
- 18 bit Embedded Digital Down Converter (DDC)
- 22 bit Resolution at 3 kHz channel using State of the Art DDC (SDR# and SDR-Console)
- +10 dBm Maximum RF input
- 0.5 ppm high precision, low phase noise clock
- 1 PPB frequency adjustment capability
- Very low phase noise PLL (-110 dBc/Hz @ 1kHz separation @ 100 MHz)
- Best Noise reduction of the market using state of the art algorithms
- 2 x High Dynamic Range Sigma Delta ADCs @ up to 36 MSPS
- Single RF Input to cover all bands with High Linearity switching
- Improved input matching down to virtually DC
- Smart AGC with real time optimization of the gain distribution for Best SNR in all situations
- No drivers required! 100% Plug-and-play on Windows Vista, Seven, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Industrial Operating Temperature: -45°C to 85°C
- Ultra small Form Factor: 45 x 60 mm
Airspy warranty is limited to 1 year from the date of delivery for purchased units that fail under normal operating conditions. Airspy units will be repaired at a price of $50.00 plus $10.00 shipping/handling. Normal operating conditions do not include excessive mechanical stresses due to mishandling, dropping, or bending; mechanical or electrical modifications; Electro-Static Discharge (ESD); excessive RF signals; excessive thermal stresses due to improper ventilation or cooling, submersion in any fluid; and any unauthorized repairs.
All warranty claims will be determined by Airspy or their representatives.
Accessory Warranty (except Filter/preamp)
Accessory warranty (except Filter/Preamp) is limited to 90 days from the date of delivery for accessories that fail under normal operating conditions. The warranty is limited to electrical failiure. Physical damage is specifically excluded unless such damage arises from normal use. Antennas are generally considered ‘disposable items’, although very limited warranties may be honored. All warranty cases will be determined by Airspy.US for these items. Contact us for any warranty claims.
Welcome to the all new Airspy.US website!