10 – What is your return policy? (updated 2019)Joseph McElhaney
We will, upon approval, accept returns based on the following criteria:
ALL returns MUST receive pre-approval (RMA).
- Defective items are replaced or refunded (at our option).
- All refunds are subject to a 15% restock fee.
- Products damaged by the customer are subject to a $50 repair fee (restock still applies).
- S&H is not refundable once items are shipped. (USPS policy)
- As of 2019, PayPal fees are no longer refundable (PayPal policy)
- Since PayPal blocks refunds for disputed transactions, you agree to use our RMA process and not file a PayPal dispute for returns. Paypal disputes MUST be closed before RMAs can be issued. Filing a dispute nullifies the return/repair option while it remains open. We have no discretion in this policy – it is PayPal who blocks the refund, not us.