Airspy HF+ Discovery SDR
The Airspy HF+ Discovery sets a new standard in terms of reception performance with extra pre-selectors for all the supported bands and a New DSP Core to optimize the gain distribution and the filtering parameters in real-time and dig deeper in the noise.
The signal path includes very high dynamic range data converters along with high performance passive mixers with an excellent Polyphase Harmonic Rejection structure. The included band-tracking pre-selectors eliminate unwanted interference and preserve the dynamic range of the receiver. With its world class strong signal handling capability and incredibly Low Noise, the HF+ Discovery is the ideal companion for All your High Performance Receive Scenarios.
Both the architecture and level of integration achieved in this design allow us to bring top performance reception at a very affordable price.
All the major SDR software is supported. Check the download page.
Ready to discover all these signals hiding in your spectrum?
- State of the art SDR for HF and VHF
- Covers 0.5 kHz to 31 MHz plus 60 to 260 MHz
- Up to 660 kHz Alias and Image-free output
- 18 bit DDC
- 0.5 ppm high precision, low noise clock
- No drivers required! (plug-and-play)
- Best Noise Reduction on the market!
- Supported by SDR# – the gold standard program! (and other SW)
- Full details at https://airspy.com/airspy-hf-discovery/
- The antenna connector is a Female SMA.
- The USB connector is a Micro USB.
- Comes with Airspy HF Discovery SDR Receiver and USB cable.
YouLoop HF loop antenna
Electrically balanced passive loop design with low loss RF transformer to cancel the responses to electric fields.
Ideal for noisy environments where electric-field sensors like the mini-whip antennas are impracticable.
High Performance DX when used with a low noise preamplifier.
High quality 2 meters (approx. 6 feet) transmission line included.
- HF Portable & Flexible Receive Loop Antenna
- Covers HF frequencies (10 kHz to 30 MHz)
- Usable on FM/VHF up to 300 MHz as a folded Dipole
- Maximum power 250 mW
- Passive Design
- No Tuning required
- Low-Loss Wide-Band BALUN with 0.28 dB loss typ.
- Connection: SMA Male on the end of the feedline.
2 x 1m RG402 18 GHz Coax with SMA Male Connectors – Branches
1 x 2m RG402 18 GHz Coax with SMA Male Connectors – Transmission Line
T shaped low-loss wide-band BALUN
Airspy HF+ Discovery (Recommended)
Airspy HF+ Dual Port (with R3 shorted)
Any other SDR with MDS < = -140 dBm (There aren't that many)