Airspy HF+ SDR
The Software Defined Radio revolution brought great flexibility in VHF and UHF reception. Today we offer the best wide band receivers which address these needs. We also provide a high performance extension for weak-signal wide band reception on HF – something other competing solutions fail to address efficiently.
Airspy HF+ is a paradigm shift in high performance HF radio design. It is a joint effort between Airspy, Itead Studio and a top-tier semiconductor company to build a state of the art SDR for HF and VHF bands.
Like most high-end HF receivers, the HF+ uses very high dynamic range ADC’s and front-ends. But unlike the current offerings in the market, it also brings more frequency agility by using high performance passive mixers with an excellent polyphase harmonic rejection structure. No external band aid filters are required like the lower end HF receivers, which makes it the ideal companion for light portable high performance operation.
Both the architecture and level of integration achieved in this design allow us to bring top performance reception at a very affordable price.
- State of the art SDR for HF and VHF
- Covers 9 kHz to 31 MHz plus 60 to 260 MHz
- 660 kHz Alias and Image-free output
- 18 bit DDC
- 0.5 ppm high precision, low noise clock
- No drivers required! (plug-and-play)
- Best Noise Reduction on the market!
- Supported by SDR# – the gold standard program! (and other SW)
- Full details at https://airspy.com/airspy-hf-plus/
- The antenna connectors are Female SMA.
- The USB connector is a Micro USB.
- Comes as shown with Airspy HF+ SDR Receiver and USB cable.
Airspy R2 SDR
- The antenna connector is a Female SMA.
- Comes as shown with Airspy R2 SDR Receiver and USB cable.
- Airspy Revision 2 improves the following:
- Better USB noise immunity
- Better ESD protection on the RF input
- Added ESD protection on the dual High Speed ADC inputs
- Better RF Shielding
- Better RF Filtering
- Replaced the USB connector with a custom designed, more robust, 4 through hole points model
- Better thermal stability
- Better compatibility with the SpyVerter